Natural active ingredients

GTX is a range of natural active ingredients with interesting properties as a dietary supplement as well as for controlling pests, especially for the systematic, codified elimination of mice, rats and rodents. Natural substances such as saffron, sugar, nutmeg, caffeine, alcohol and many others can be poisonous in the case of overdose.

GTX poisoning is characterised by nausea, excessive breathing, dizzy spells, diarrhoea, low blood pressure, respiratory paralysis and bodily paralysis. These effects should generally not last longer than 24 hours. You should seek medical advice if experiencing these or similar effects. Medical treatment is not often necessary; in severe cases the use of an atropine can be helpful.

As far as we are aware, GTX poisoning is never life-threatening for humans and is rarely, if ever, fatal for larger animals such as sheep.